Job role insights
$450 - $900/hours
UXFlow Infotech · Mohali district, Punjab, India · 2 hours ago · 28 applicants
- On-site Full-time
- 1-10 employees
About the job
About UXFlow Infotech
UXFlow Infotech is a design agency that provides custom design solutions for businesses. Our services are focused on helping businesses establish their brand identity and enhancing their user experience. We provide a range of design services that include wireframing, prototyping, user research and testing, and more. Our designs are meant to be visually stunning, purposeful, and intuitive. We work with our clients to understand their unique needs and create designs that align with their business goals.
UXFlow Infotech is looking for a skilled UI/UX Designer to join our team. As a UI/UX Designer, your day-to-day tasks will involve creating visually stunning and intuitive designs for our clients. You will be responsible for designing interfaces that provide delightful user experiences and align with the business goals of our clients. This is a full-time and remote role, and you will be working in a collaborative and supportive team environment.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in UI/UX design
- Demonstrated proficiency in design tools such as Sketch, Figma, Adobe Creative Suite, etc.
- Experience with wireframing and prototyping tools such as InVision, Axure, etc.
- Experience with user research and testing to identify pain points and improve user experience
- Knowledge of best practices for designing responsive interfaces that work across all devices and platforms
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with experience in presenting designs to clients and stakeholders
- Strong creative and problem-solving skills
- A degree or diploma in a relevant field such as Graphic Design, Visual Design, Interaction Design, etc.
- A passion for design and a desire to stay up-to-date with the latest trends, tools, and technologies in the field
If you are a creative thinker with a passion for design and a desire to create delightful user experiences, we would love to hear from you!
Interested in this job?
12 days left to apply