Job role insights
$450 - $900/hours
Belden Inc. · Gurugram, Haryana, India · 2 hours ago · 5 applicants
- On-site Full-time Mid-Senior level
- 5,001-10,000 employees · Manufacturing
- Skills: Network Design, MPLS-TP, +4 more
About the job
Belong. Believe. Be You. Belden.
Propel your career surrounded by a diverse team of innovative, goal-oriented individuals who are pursuing the next generation of connectivity solutions. At Belden, you’ll participate in work that will challenge you and position you to excel. You’ll collaborate with colleagues from around the world, gaining exposure to a broad base of expertise and perspectives,
Together, we’ll continue on a journey of innovation, creating a connected world and paving the way for automation. Join us and let’s build the future.
Sr. Solution Consultant, TPT will be required to deliver comprehensive support services in accordance with the knowledge of industrial automation network design principles to all clients and potential clients in the designated region. Also, they will be required to support the sales team in mobilizing internal resources and running and managing projects under short timelines in order to deliver competent and effective technical support. This position will report to Solution Consultant Manager.
You will make an impact in the following way:
- Visiting customers, bringing in current market information & customer information back to the sales team, creating customer files & providing technical support for complete project solutions based on market information and current product capability.
- Coordinating with the Product management team and R&D team directly for product/feature envelopment.
- Providing product positioning/Product marketing strategy to the sales team.
- Doing regular technical presentations and product training for customers and the sales team.
- Providing front-line technical support on quality issues and product improvement.
What you will bring:
- Education –10-12 years of experience with technical support experience & B. Tech in Electronics &Communication Engineering or diploma
- Markets – Must be familiar with Networking products includes- L2/L3 switches, routers & firewalls, terminal servers, cybersecurity, Next gen-firewalls, wireless devices, MPLS-TP & IP/MPLS Technology. Familiarity with Mainline/Metro Vital and Non-Vital communication network requirements – Network design experience with Backbone Network, Train to track Wireless, Onboard (Train) network, Fiber optics communication System, and interface requirements for Rail Systems.
- Customers Define our Success – Results oriented with a process mindset. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with strong ownership & should be comfortable with communication/engagement with customers and partners. Willing to dedicate extra time and travel to meet objectives
Let’s Write the Next 100 Years Together.
Join a global community striving to improve connectivity and security. The work we’re doing puts our people on the front lines of impacting lives and shaping the future. Propel your story of innovation by helping Belden write the next chapter in ours. Shape your future at Belden.
These statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work involved for this job. It is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of this job.
This company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability, or protected veteran status.
Interested in this job?
17 days left to apply