Job role insights
$450 - $900/hours
LexisNexis Risk Solutions · Mumbai, Maharashtra, India · 7 minutes ago · 0 applicants
- Hybrid Full-time Mid-Senior level
- 10,001+ employees · IT Services and IT Consulting
- 1 school alum works here
- Actively recruiting
About the job
Would you like to be part of a team that delivers high-quality software to our customers?
Are you a highly visible champion with a ‘can do’ attitude and enthusiasm that inspires others?
About the Role:
- This position performs complex research, design, and software development assignments within the ITTC team to support Back-office development and operations.
- This position provides direct input to project plans, schedules, and follows software methodologies and best practices in the development of cross-functional software products under a micro-services styled architecture. Developer performs software design and development typically across multiple systems and/or business domains; requires interaction with system architects and other development team members; and the interaction with business analysts and/or end-users/customers to translate their requests into solutions.
About the Team:
- Generally, the team is form in Squad where each squad consist of Squad Lead, Business Analyst, Dev lead, Developers and Testers. This Squad structure provides more connectivity among team members and allows us to deliver faster as all resources work as one group on dedicated task.
- Responsible for development of web-based enterprise applications from specifications. Requires the ability to write robust code with built-in unit testing.
- Working closely with various teams to develop new products
- Logging and tracking of assigned defects to closure using standard tools.
- Responsible for staying current on advancements in technology, design practices, and architecture, as well as the latest software and networking processes, tools, and methods, and for making recommendations on how these advances can be applied to the current products and engineering practices
- Responsible for reporting progress against schedule for all assigned tasks on a regular basis
- Interface with other technical personnel or team members to finalize requirements.
- Write and review portions of detailed specifications for the development of system components of moderate complexity.
- Work closely with other development team members to understand moderately complex product requirements and translate them into software designs.
- Successfully implement development processes, coding best practices, and code reviews.
- Operate in various development environments (Agile, Waterfall, etc.) while collaborating with key stakeholders.
- Resolve technical issues as necessary.
- Keep abreast of new technological developments.
- Complete bug fixes
- 4-7 years of related experience, including prior experience as a programmer in a software development environment
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or Related Major, or equivalent experience
- Expert-level development experience using Java, J2EE and Web Services
- Experience with Spring Boot, Micro Services, Spring MVC, Struts. Hibernate, JPA
- Strong understanding of REST APIs
- Any 1 of JSF, Primefaces, Thymeleaf
- Java, J2EE
- Spring, Spring Boot, REST API,
- SQL, Hibernate, Kafka, Elastic search
- Any of JSF/Primefaces/Thymeleaf
- Wildfly & Apache Tomcat
- AWS, Docker
- Group Health Insurance Policy (covering self and family)
- Group Life insurance/accident policy
- Generous long-service awards
- New Baby gift
RELX is a global provider of information-based analytics and decision tools for professional and business customers.
We help scientists make new discoveries, doctors and nurses improve the lives of patients and lawyers win cases. We prevent online fraud and money laundering, and help insurance companies evaluate and predict risk. Our events enable customers to learn about markets, source products and complete transactions. In short, we enable our customers to make better decisions, get better results and be more productive. The Group serves customers in more than 180 countries and has offices in about 40 countries. It employs over 33,000 people, of which around 1/4th are technologists.
We want RELX to be a great place to work, where our employees feel valued, have equal opportunities and benefit from pay equality, regardless of their gender, gender identity, national origin, race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age or disability status. Inclusion and diversity are important to our future. We need the engagement of people from a wide range of backgrounds, experiences and ideas to achieve real innovation for our customers around the world.
About LexisNexis Risk Solutions
LexisNexis® Risk Solutions includes seven brands that span multiple industries. The LexisNexis Risk Solutions go-to-market brand and our six Data Services brands provide customers with innovative technologies, information-based analytics, decisioning tools and data management services that help customers solve problems, make better decisions, stay compliant, reduce risk, and improve operations. Approximately 10,000 employees throughout the world support our brands by serving customers in more than 180 countries. LexisNexis Risk Solutions is part of RELX, a global provider of information-based analytics and decision tools for professional and business customers. For more information, please visit www.risk.lexisnexis.com and www.relx.com.
Apply today, or to learn more about opportunities with LexisNexis Risk Solutions or RELX Global, join us here:
Benefits found in job post
- Medical insurance
Interested in this job?
18 days left to apply