Job role insights
$450 - $900/hours
Hexagon Capability Center India · Hyderabad, Telangana, India · 11 minutes ago · 0 applicants
About the job
- Should be a quick-learner in understanding the product workflows
- Design and develop the functionality following coding standards, design principles and patterns
- Interact with the counter parts to demonstrate the designs and understand the requirements
- Should be able to address defects, implement product changes for a product release
- Collaborate with the team on Agile development process
- Provide status updates in daily calls, discuss impediments with team
- Should be able to quickly identify and troubleshoot issues with product workflows
BTech/MTech from any reputed educational institute, preferably in Electrical, Computer Science & Engineering.
Senior DEV member handling product defects, implementing enhancements for InService Suite of Products.
- Should be capable of handling designs, develop working prototypes, and implementation with minimal help/guidance
- Excellent problem solving skills and debugging skills on C++ using windbg, familiarization with Entity framework, experience on PL/SQL programming
- Knowledge on outage management system(OMS), GIS domain is an added advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication, should be able to write design specs/Wiki notes
- Exposure to Agile Methodologies like Scrum, hands on experience working with JIRA or VSTS
- Should have significant understanding of CI and CD established engineering practices
- Should be a quick-learner and a team-player
Adaptability and critical thinking to new challenges
Interested in this job?
14 days left to apply