Job role insights
$450 - $900/hours
Abhyaz · Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India · 1 day ago · 18 applicants
- Remote Temporary Internship
- 11-50 employees · Education
About the job
This is a remote position.
Are you looking for an Internship opportunity, apply for the Abhyaz Internships....
MTC is looking for an excellent and talented L&D intern to initiate an outstanding part in our organizational growth. If you are passionate of your work and desperately want to create a high-quality magnificent strategic ideas, research and development and want to be a professional in it, then you are at right place.
As an Learning and Development Intern your roles and responsibility will be as follows :
Core Functional Responsibilities
- Implementing various methods for e-learning and online training in our platform
- Creating new course template, workshop templates in our platform.
- Analyse and evaluate the organizational as well as individual development needs
- Arrange and attend different meetings and discussions for better knowledge on training ideas
- Work closely with the managers, mentors and HR for better development
- Building & maintaining relationship with third party
- Working strategically for carrying out new ideas from co-workers with respect to training purpose
- Figure out the new techniques that are execute, Examines the results after executing the new ideas
- Stay up-to-date towards the new information that are enter into the industrial sectors regarding learning & development
- A brief summary knowledge about Learning management system
- Attending face-to-face meeting with clients when necessary
- Rapport building with employees & vendors
- Having good understanding with l &d tactics
- Fixing the goals to easily achieve the target
- Work with reporting manager, business heads, and internal teams
About Abhyaz Internships:
Abhyaz Internships are a 4-8 weeks remote opportunity designed to develop your professional acumen while you work on critical real time projects. You are expected to spend 10 to 15 hrs a week. Our team of mentors and industry professionals guide you through every step of the project for you to gain valuable hands on exposure. We publish your work results in your online portfolio, allowing you to strengthen your professional resume and social media profiles, while showcasing your work to best position your talents for future opportunities.The outcomes will be byte-sized projects that will have to be delivered every week. Your outcomes will be reviewed and grade by peers and your supervisors.
Job Postings on our Career page
Call for Registration and Enrollment
Initiating Portfolio Submissions
Evaluation Process ends on Abhyaz platform
Interview & Job offer
Onboard – Accept our Job Offer and onboard
- Please note: candidates are requested to fill out all the fields in the application form and not to use the easy apply option!
Do follow us on Linkedin / Twitter / Facebook / Instagram
If you are ready to start your L&D career and to gain real time experience while you are studying - then definitely apply.
- Bsc/BA in Business Administration or Psychology. Masters preferred.
- Amicable with e-Learning platforms & practices
- Confident in Oral and Non-oral communication
- Interpersonal skill for helping people learn & grow
- Knowledge about IT & spread sheet works
- Well Versed in MS word, Excel (Hand-on speed)
- Excellent communication skill with effective negotiation skill
- Ability to think strategically and multitasking
- Must have a laptop or phone with proper WI-FI communication
- Must be available in the virtual office everyday from 1-6pm
Abhyaz by MTAB Technology Center is an integrated platform for Engineering projects, Skill Development, Talent Management. Abhyaz offers multiple engineering labs built with interactive e-learning, LMS, engineering software in digital manufacturing technologies. Technologies available are Additive Manufacturing, CNC, Design, Digital Electronics, Electrical Machines, FMS/CIM, Hydraulics, Multi-physics modelling, PLC, IoT, Mechatronics, PCB Design, Pneumatics, Robotics, Sensors, Switch Gears & Industry 4.0. Abhyaz brings together trainers, mentors, and students to execute live engineering projects. MTAB Technology Center is expanding its Skill Development and E-Learning footprint across India and creating Industry 4.0 ready talent pools across various Educational and Non Educational Sectors to meet changing business needs.
- Internship Completion Certificate
- Stipend payment based on your outcomes/ deliverables
- Practical experience in the HR and Operations field
- Hands-on experience using Abhyaz Platform & Zoho Applications
- Terms & Conditions apply
Interested in this job?
13 days left to apply