Job role insights
$450 - $900/hours
PQE Group · Hyderabad, Telangana, India · Reposted 52 minutes ago · 26 applicants
- On-site Full-time Mid-Senior level
- 1,001-5,000 employees · Business Consulting and Services
- Skills: IT Development, Programming, +4 more
About the job
Are you ready to join a world leader in the exciting and dynamic fields of the Pharmaceutical and Medical Device industries? PQE Group has been at the forefront of these industries since 1998, with 40 subsidiaries and more than 2000 employees in Europe, Asia and the Americas.
Due to a constant growth, PQE is looking for an IT Application Developer, based in Hyderabad, Telangana.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing and maintaining robust server-side applications using PHP, Laravel, and other relevant technologies.
- Integrating and customizing Open Source CRM Systems, such as Sugar CRM and Suite CRM, to meet the specific needs of our pharmaceutical operations.
- Designing and implementing scalable and efficient solutions using JAVA/J2EE, JSF, SPRING frameworks.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to analyze requirements, develop technical specifications, and deliver high-quality software solutions.
- Providing technical guidance and support to junior team members, fostering a culture of continuous learning and improvement.
At least 5 years of experience as a programmer.
Knowledge/Experience on some the following technologies:
- Server side programming
- Open Source CRM Systems (e.g. Sugar CRM, Suite CRM)
- JAVA/J2EE, JSF, SPRING
- Web Languages
- Java script
Nice to have:
Mobile programming (e.g. IOS, Android, Cordova, Ionic)
Our collaborators are engaged, developed, challenged and well-rewarded for performance. We recognize the importance of leadership at all levels of our organization in order to succeed in a challenging business environment, and we are committed to providing practical processes and programs to identify, develop and inspire all our current and future leaders
Upon receiving your application, if a match is found, the Recruiting department will contact you for an initial HR interview.
If there's a positive match, a technical interview with the Hiring Manager will be arranged.
In the case of a positive outcome coming from Hiring Manager interview, recruiter will contact you for further steps or to discuss our proposal.
Alternatively, if the outcome is negative, we will contact you to halt the recruitment process.
Working at PQE Group
As a member of the PQE team, you will be part of a challenging, multicultural company that values collaboration and innovation. PQE Group gives you the opportunity to work on international projects, improve your skills and interact with colleagues from all corners of the world.
If you are looking for a rewarding and exciting career, PQE Group is the perfect place for you.
Apply now and take the first step towards an amazing future with us.
Interested in this job?
19 days left to apply