Job role insights
$450 - $900/hours
Zf Steering Gear India Ltd · Pune, Maharashtra, India · 5 hours ago · Over 100 applicants
- On-site Full-time
- 1,001-5,000 employees
- Skills: Employee Benefits, Diversity, +8 more
About the job
ZF Steering Gear (INDIA) Ltd is a pioneer in Design, Manufacturing and Supply of Ball and Nut Integral Hydraulic Power & Worm and Roller Mechanical Steering Systems in India.
What we are looking for:
ZF Steering Gear (INDIA) Ltd is looking for an experienced Head of Human Resources, (AGM - HR) to provide high quality, efficient and proactive leadership of Human Resources function in our organization. Working closely with the CEO and other business leaders, this is a unique position for someone wanting to lead and to significantly contribute to business performance of our company.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
This position has high accountability and reports directly to the CEO. HRBP must be a leader and strategic thinker, effective people managers and problem-solver. Company goal is to promote the role of strategic HR and ensure the long-term success of both HR and the organization as a whole.
1. Collaborate with the CEO and management team to craft the company’s vision and mission
2. Develop all strategic HR plans and policies
3. Hire, guide and evaluate the work of HR executives
4. Develop, Lead and own all Company HR processes as listed below:
Employer Branding Build the brand image and perception of company
Recruitment Ensure Any New Open Position to be closed (Date of Approved Requisition to LOI issued) within the target defined by the management
On-boarding Ensure smooth onboarding of new employee with all required facilities, information and equipment.
Employee Training & development Ensure Minimum Training Man-days per employee/year to be as per the regulatory guidelines and targets defined
Employee engagement & recognition Enhance and demonstrate cultural development - HR Initiative/Intervention, organizing recreational events to bring fun at work
Employee satisfaction Conduct employee Satisfaction survey, to implement the grievance redressal for the employees
Performance management system Ensure Timely appraisal of annual performance of the employees
Employee retention Ensure YTD Attrition percentage as per targets defined
Off boarding Ensure smooth off-boarding of outgoing employee with no dues and as per the T&Cs of employment contract
5. Re-engineer processes to ensure maximum efficiency
6. Decide and act on initiatives for equal opportunity, diversity etc.
7. Assume responsibility of labor and employee relations
8. Ensure all procedures comply with legal regulations and best practices
9. Prepare reports for the CEO using business metrics and KPIs
Qualifications and Requirements:
· Proven experience as Head of HR, VP HR , GM-HR , HRBP or another senior HR role
· Experience in strategic planning and implementation of HR systems with large organization, preferably a manufacturing company.
· Deep hand-on knowledge of all core HR functions (talent management, employer branding, recruitment onboarding, training, performance management, retention management, etc.)
· Ability to use metrics and analytics
· Knowledge of local and international labor law
· Excellent proficiency and knowledge of MS Office and ERP systems (e.g. SAP)
· Aptitude in communicating and public speaking
· Well-organized with excellent leadership qualities
· BSc/BA in business, HR, social sciences or related field; MSc/MA/MBA is preferable
Why ZF Steering Gear (INDIA) Ltd?
We are an exceptional and talented team who believe in company vision and share common values. Our passion and enthusiasm are contagious, and they have helped us attract great talent, partners, and clients. If you want to be part of a dynamic and growing organization then you are the candidate, we are looking for!
We thank all the candidates for their interest ZF Steering Gear (INDIA) Ltd, however only selected candidates will be contacted.
• We are innovative and dynamic company
• We offer learning opportunities enabling professional growth
• You will have room to grow your career
• You may take pride in being a part of the best team in the industry
ZF Steering Gear (INDIA) Ltd. is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable laws and regulations.
Interested in this job?
13 days left to apply