Job role insights
$450 - $900/hours
Haworth · Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India · 3 hours ago · 7 applicants
- Hybrid Full-time Mid-Senior level
- 5,001-10,000 employees · Furniture
- 2 school alumni work here
- Skills: .NET Framework, Azure DevOps Server, +7 more
About the job
We are expanding our Cloud Software Engineering team. We are looking for an individual with experience developing software on .NET environment, working with cloud infrastructure solutions, preferably in Azure.
We work as a multidisciplinary team of software developers building a micro-service suite of applications built using .NET6 and ReactJS. We use the SCRUM framework to manage our project.
We take care of the full software-cycle from its inception, elaboration, development, and testing to its building and releasing on the cloud. We use Azure DevOps to build and run our continuous integration pipelines. We use Terraform to create and maintain the necessary infrastructure in Azure and deploy our services to our Kubernetes cluster.
A glimpse of your daily mission
- You will develop projects from scratch under minimal supervision and with team collaboration.
- You will participate in the design of architectures and decision making in a constructive environment and with co-creation dynamics.
- You will work under SOLID concepts.
- You will implement top-notch responsive interfaces with React and JSX.
- You will create tests for the code you introduce on the solution, both integration and unit testing.
- You will be a key player in the development of good practices, clean and reusable code.
- You will stay up to date with the latest tools and technologies on the market and participate on the decision-making revolving our project.
- Experience with cloud environments and concepts, ideally Azure.
- Experience of at least 4 years working in a .NET environment, C#.
- At least 4 years’ experience working with TS/JS and libraries such as React or Angular.
- Knowledge and application of design patterns.
- Experience with testing frameworks and code testing (not manual).
- Knowledge of CI/CD application as an indispensable part of software development.
- Knowledge of testing and clean code as well as knowing that maintainability is king.
- Good level of English (international environment).
- Good interaction and ability to work with the different global office teams.
- Passion for technology and software development.
Haworth is one of the world's largest manufacturers of office furniture, providing solutions for tomorrow's customers worldwide. At the center of our work is the human being: What does a person need to work, what pushes them, motivates them and what makes people feel comfortable at work? Only if we can answer that question, we are able to introduce designs to our customers that will make them achieve their goals. To stay one step ahead, we invest in our own research, have a worldwide network of interesting partners and are part of think tanks around the world who are trying to think ahead. The family-owned company, headquartered in Holland, Michigan/United States, employs more than 8.000 people and is represented in more than 150 countries in Asia, Europe and America with subsidiaries and partners.
Interested in this job?
15 days left to apply