Job role insights
$450 - $900/hours
Kanayannur, Kerala, India · 5 hours ago · 2 applicants
- On-site Full-time Mid-Senior level
- 10,001+ employees · Professional Services
- 74 school alumni work here
- Actively recruiting
About the job
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
We are looking for an Oracle HCM Functional Consultant with at least 5+ years of experience who can understand business requirement and other functional specifications.
- Overall experience of 5 to 10 years. Should have minimum 4+ years of relevant experience on HCM Cloud modules.
- Must have worked in at least three modules from the list of Core HR, Absence, Talent Management, ORC, OLC, OTL, Payroll, Compensation Management, Benefits.
- In-dept understanding of all business process and its implications.
- Must have a strong track record of delivering solutions, including extensive experience in the areas of business process analysis, requirement definition and solution design.
- In-depth understanding of OTL and its related process of Absence and Payroll.
- Should have worked as Functional consultant in two implementation project and implemented/configured HCM Cloud excluding Core HR.
- Should be able to handle all configurations independently or with minimal assistance.
- Should be equipped with Global Implementation & Support experiences.
- Must have experience in conducting Solution Workshop Sessions, System Configuration, CRPs, SIT, UAT, User Trainings and Go-Live.
- Willing to learn and work on new technologies.
- Knowledge on Agile scrum and waterfall methodology
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Should be willing to travel to onsite .
- Any Oracle HCM Certification is an added key advantage.
Must Have Skills:
- Graduate-level (B.Tech ) Degree or Equivalent.
- Candidate with at-least 4+ years experience in Oracle HCM Cloud
- Experience of at-least two full Life- Cycle HCM Implementation Projects on Oracle HCM Cloud
- Have expert level knowledge in Core HR, ORC and OTL & Absence
- Must be able to perform configuration based on the client requirement
- Must have strong knowledge in Fit Gap analysis and writing the Functional Specifications,
- Excellent communication skills, able to discuss technical & functional issues/solutions, in highly escalated situations, with executives, support & customer personnel.
- Ability to work with clients to identify business challenges and contribute to client deliverables
- Ability to recommend the best solution based on the Clients' requirements, budgets, & timeframes; with the flexibility to adapt the scope as additional needs are identified
- Guide the Customer through facilitated Design sessions and Configuration decisions based on good-practice / best-practice and an understanding of the Customer’s unique business requirements at all stages of the project
- Support Business Development activities with strong communication and presentation skills, with the ability to effectively manage Customer expectations.
- Conduct Solution Workshop Sessions, System Configuration, CRPs, SIT, UAT, User Trainings
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
Interested in this job?
17 days left to apply