Job role insights
$450 - $900/hours
EY · Kanayannur, Kerala, India · 1 day ago · 9 applicants
- On-site Full-time Associate
- 10,001+ employees · Professional Services
- 74 school alumni work here
- Actively recruiting
About the job
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
As a content management specialist supporting the global content team, the candidate will be required to perform production activities in Adobe Experience Manager. This includes uploading content, choosing the correct modules to achieve marketing purpose, publishing content, and assuring the quality control and visual aesthetics of content, images, videos and other files. The candidate will also be responsible for diagnosing, repairing, maintaining, and upgrading all pages while ensuring its optimal performance.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Create a webpage based on all information provided/ add proper components/modules - as speciﬁed in the word document received from stakeholder/editor
- Upload and publish content on Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) for ey.com and related sites
- Comfortable in using Content Management System (CMS) - managing, creating, and publishing the pages
- Collaborate with stakeholders, designers and approvers to ensure content is published on time
- Possess an eye for design and basic knowledge in design software such as Photoshop, Adobe Premiere and MS Oﬃce software
- Understand the offerings of AEM CMS to suggest the right templates and modules to the stakeholders for achievement of their marketing purpose
- Good with image selection with respective to the content
- Must have experience and be comfortable working closely with global teams
- Be professional, conﬁdent and enthusiastic; adapt to ﬂexible work timings; demonstrate exceptional work ethics and customer focus
- Familiar with different content management systems
- Possess a basic understanding of HTML
- Demonstrate exceptional project coordination skills
Skills And Attributes For Success
- Experience working within a complex web environment with global and local branches
- Understands website best practices (image sizing, link placements, responsive design)
- Familiar working in content management and digital asset management systems, ideally Adobe Experience Manager
- Good with Photoshop and image manipulation
- An eye for presentation and attention to detail
- Possess a mindset to learn things and undertake add-on responsibilities
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Understanding of AEM tool and complete understanding of diagnosing, repairing, maintaining, and upgrading all pages while ensuring its optimal performance
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Understanding of HTML
- Experience with visual asset management
Technologies and Tools
- AEM tool
- Basic understanding of Sprinklr
What We Look For
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in using AEM
What We Offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success, as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
Interested in this job?
18 days left to apply