Job role insights
$450 - $900/hours
Medvarsity · Hyderabad, Telangana, India · 1 day ago · Over 100 applicants
- On-site Full-time Director
- 201-500 employees · E-Learning Providers
- Skills: Succession Planning, Human Resource Development, +8 more
About the job
With skill gaps in the healthcare industry increasing at an astronomical rate, Medvarsity is perfectly poised to leverage this opportunity. We are looking for a Head of HR to join us and take us to the next level of growth. As the head of this practice, you will be responsible for building the best TechEd company to work at! A workplace that challenges individuals to do their best, provides an enabling environment for success and is able to embrace diversity for scale and success. You are an HR professional, with experience in recruitment, talent management, training, and leadership enablement and have the heart of an entrepreneur.
Medvarsity is the leading online medical certification and training company with a presence across 8 locations in India and students across India, the Middle East, Africa and South East Asia.
Collaborate on new employee orientation to enable a seamless onboarding experience allowing insight into Medvarsity’s goals and culture.
Develop succession planning for leadership and critical roles
Craft corporate communications to ensure effective message delivery for all levels of the organization.
Responsible for overall administration and coordination of the HR function including benefits and compensation, recruitment, performance evaluation, employee relations, policy development and facility management
Be the first point of contact for the organization for all people-related issues and ideas.
Build a trusted relationship with all functional leaders to support their people's goals.
Manage internal and external stakeholders
Ensure legal and statutory compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource law and policy requirements.
Graduate with specialization in Human Resources.
Proven work experience of 10-15 years in HR and Admin, in a rapidly growing start-up company.
Proven experience in performance management, employee relations and talent enablement.
Strong communication and management skills and ability to influence without authority.
A self-starter and able to handle multi-tasking in a busy environment.
Dependable, able to work early and late hours when needed from time to time
Medvarsity, a market leader in Healthcare EdTech, pioneers innovative online medical courses and learning solutions for healthcare professionals worldwide.
Why Join Medvarsity:
● Innovative Learning Environment: Be part of an organization that leads in immersive, case-based learning and simulation training.
● Global Impact: Work with a team that influences healthcare education across 192 countries, enhancing the skills of half a million medical professionals.
● Growth and Development: Leverage opportunities for professional growth in an environment that values continuous learning and innovation.
● Diverse and Inclusive Culture: Contribute to a company that values diversity in thought, background, and approach, fostering a truly inclusive workplace.
Interested in this job?
13 days left to apply